Friday, May 24, 2013

Top Three.

(Day 24: Your Top 3 Worst Traits)

I don't know if these are technically my top three in ranking order or anything.. . But they are the ones that come to mind currently.

1) I am indecisive. To the point of it being annoying. I hate making choices. I loathe picking between things. I put off deciding until the last minute or avoid it completely. I know this can be infuriating... But there are often times where I could go either way or do whatever and, frankly, I would love if someone just decided so we could go on with it. I appreciate all of you out there that are kind enough to enable this behavior. Much love to you.

As you can tell from these 5 graphs, I'm indecisive.

2) I am lazy. Oh man, how I love to sit on the couch. Or curl up in the covers with a book. Should I get up and take a walk? Probably.. but man, that seems far.

I was going to apologize for being lazy but then I realized that would take too much effort.

3) I am picky. This is maddening probably when combined with the indecisiveness. "Where should we go to eat?" you ask me. "Oh, I don't know," I reply. Then, this is followed by you listing a bunch of places and me vetoing them. Cringe. Why do you even hang out with me?


Pointing these out should probably motivate me to change. 

See: #2.

1 comment:

Josh Cole said...

I've never noticed any of those behaviors from you! ;)