Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rants.

(Day 22: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel.)

Today I am frustrated with other people's organizational skills.

I am tired of telling you over and over in various ways (e-mail, spreadsheets, voicemails) what the totals come to. I feel like I am saying the same thing. Again and again and again. Yet, you are still getting it wrong.

Yes, there are many numbers that were involved in that calculation. But I took the time to label them all and even write out my formulas. And, lo! A check comes across with a number I can't even fathom how it got derived!

This may be petty. And I know you have many things on your plate and many other things you need to attend to.

But, hey. I highlighted this number in bold and red. 

That's the one.

1 comment:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

I bet that feels good to get that rant out there! Sometimes you just gotta tell it how it is.