Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oldies But Goodies.

(Day 21: A List of Links to Your Favorite Posts in Your Archive)

This was harder than expected.  I never seem to like anything I've written.. especially after the fact.  In addition, I decided to add a few posts from my other blogs.

1 - Pre-Traveling: First post on this blog. It's great to remember the feeling of giving up everything for the unknown.

2 - A Week in the Desert: Such an unexpected stop on my journey cross country. This first Burning Man experience will always hold a special place for me. So much so, that I am hesitant to go back and alter my perspective on it.

3 - Maui: Just love this collection of photos of my time here.

4 - I'm in Heaven: Ton Sai, Thailand. Truly heaven on earth. One of my favorite spots on Josh and my tour of Southeast Asia.

5 - Traveling: It is amusing to re-read this now. I like thinking about how I actually accomplished this. .. At least a little.

6 - Tropical Weather: I like the photo in the post and the musings. And I always miss these things.

7 - Red Walls, Aching Muscles: Being a tour guide was hard. But also, rewarding.

And from my other blogs:

1 - 4 Years and 2000 Miles Apart: Life in SF versus life in Maui

2- Lovesick for Wanderlust: Disjointed and strange, I think this accurately depicts my traveler's itch.

3 - 5-Hour Blink of an Eye: Being an adventure travel guide.

4 - Chronicles of Our Cat: I love my kitten.

No comments: