Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Breathe.

(Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.)

I'm not great at advice.  But one thing I have been living by all my life is the simple mantra:
Breathe.  Take life one day at a time.
Life can be tough. Stressful. Worrying. 
Life can throw crazy things at you. Simple joys. Tragic heartbreaks. New challenges. New quandaries.

But the thing I have found that has been true throughout it all is that: Time heals all.

This can be tough advice to follow. The hurt can be excruciating while you're waiting. The challenge can seem to almost break you. But fear not; this too shall pass. 

The future is crazy and unpredictable. I cannot guarantee that, while you're toughing it out, life will not throw you another curve ball. 

But you are strong. 
And tomorrow is another day. 

No comments: