Monday, May 13, 2013

Fair-Weathered.

(Day 13: Issue a Public Apology, Sarcastic or Otherwise)

Dear Blog,

I apologize for being such an unreliable blogger. Almost a fair-weather friend.

I started you back when I had nothing but dreams and a couple boxes. My expectations were to chronicle travels, both literal and figurative journeys. For a while, we thrived together. I updated you every time I landed somewhere new, explored something different.

But then I would settle. And you would lie dormant.

Then, when life threw me more twists and turns, I'd run back to you. And we played this game. Love then ignore. Love then ignore.

I cannot promise that I will update you as often as I have been this month. But I hope to keep writing. And posting. And being a better all-around blogger.

Thanks for everything,

Lily

No comments: